UNESCO Jewels: Florence by High Speed Train
Optimize your Italian holiday and take a day tour by train to Florence!
Onboard of a high-speed train you'll reach the Florence city centre in just 1 hour and 30 min approx. At the station. meet your local tour guide and start your walking tour to discover the jewel of the Middle Ages and Renaissance of Italy.
Florence is considered the cradle of the Renaissance, known worldwide for its treasures of art and architecture. Enjoy squares, the streets, the masterpieces.
Access the splendid Uffizi Gallery with no line! (Available till October 2019) This is one of the most important art collections in the world. Masterpieces from Giotto, Cimabue, Botticelli will amaze you.
After the visit, you'll be embraced by Piazza Santa Croce, one of the most beautiful squares in town with a splendid Cathedral as a background. Enjoy a typical meal in a quality restaurant facing the square right in the heart of the centre.
A nice walk back to the station will complete this day in Florence. Your assistant will wait for you at the station for your return trip to Rome in the late afternoon.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum
- Visit the Allegory of Spring by Botticelli
- See work of arts by Leonardo and Raphael
- Have Lunch in Piazza Santa Croce
- Guided walking tour of Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Della Signoria
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 13 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge but must be seated on parents lap - No seat will be given.
- Easy CancellationYou can cancel the reservation for this tour for free right up to 48 hours before the start date; we cannot refund you (100% penalty fee) if you cancel after the deadline or if you do not show up.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum with a guided tour
- Wireless audio headset
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Round-trip tickets Rome to Florence
- Optional gratuities
- Personal extras
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- The activity ends in Roma Termini Train Station.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1