Tips & Tricks: Tiramisu and Gelato Making
No doubt this is the most famous Italian dessert worldwide, but who makes the best in town? Learn how to make a perfect artisanal tiramisu starting from baking your biscuits to the final taste.
Your tiramisu class will teach you all secrets to make this amazing and delicious sweet from the base to a step by step process in which you’ll be a chef, not a spectator.
First, you’ll be introduced into the world of Gelato, tasting several amazing flavours and learning about the difference between ice-cream and gelato. Take a full immersion into the tiramisu world, learning the importance of choosing quality ingredients with an eye to fresh ingredients and organically produced food. Then you’ll be provided with an apron and ready to make, with your hands, but under the supervision of a chef, your tiramisu.
This lesson will take 1.5 hours approx and will be taken in an authentic laboratory of a real tiramisu shop owned by a professional Chef.
In the meantime, learn how to make water-based gelato (Italian artisan sorbet) with fresh and seasonal fruit. At the end of the lesson, you’ll have samples of your Tiramisu, especially your creations, and you’ll receive the recipes to make gelato again when back home. The experience is suitable for everyone, gluten and lactose-free are welcome.
- Take in the buzz of Campo Di Fiori
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Maximum 5 people per booking
- Children from 0-3 are free
- Tours do not operate on the 1st, 2nd and 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd, 29th of June and 11th - 19th of August
- Departs daily at 4.00 pm
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 hours gelato and tiramisu class with tastings
- Local food connoisseur
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship