Take the Spooky Hop On Hop Off Tour Around the City
You will crawl through the haunted streets of the city, defying your worst nightmares, and you will hear about the most dreadful intrigues, betrayals, manslaughters and executions.
Isn’t this a neat and low-cost solution to an unforgettable Halloween in Rome?
A terrifying experience awaits… but don’t panic! You’ll be guaranteed full protection against the Covid hex!
Freedom is the key!
Our open-top panoramic buses allow you to enjoy a spectacular view of the most iconic monuments of the Eternal City.
All you have to do is jump on board and relax, listen to the audio commentary and get on and off at any of the eight stops available along the route.
The bus ticket included in the deal will be valid for 24 hours. The bus will make eight stops and will provide you with an on-board audio commentary in 13 languages.
The combination with one of the four available walking tours (description below) we offer makes it the ideal way to unveil much of the city centre in a day.
Gray Line I Love Rome designed each tour to let you step in some wonderful and frequently hidden areas of the city. A professional guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, which will be located next to the indicated stop of our pink buses, to show you some stunning corners of the city. Ask our onboard staff about the other walking tours available and let us guide you into the heart of the Eternal City in a magical combined way!
Raise your hand if you are not afraid of ghosts!
The ghosts and mysteries that a city like Rome could hide have perhaps always scared anyone a little, whether you believe it or not ... the doubt remains! There is a certain curiosity in wanting to find out who, among the thousand celebrities and important characters of our history, could still be wandering the streets of the capital and scare all of the passer-by.
The Eternal City is famous for its thousand-year history of battles, conquests, intrigues and mysteries, of great heroes and restless souls who simply cannot leave the scene although time passes by. Rumor says that they move through the alleys, bridges and squares of this mysterious and at times ghostly city of ours.
Our tour will take you to the most enigmatic places in Rome and the guide who will accompany you will not fail to make you feel a good dose of thrills !! Brrrrr!
What will you visit and which monuments will we reveal secrets and curiosities about?
- Open Bus Highlights and Stops:
- Piazza Pasquino
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Piazza Mattei
- Piazza della Minerva
- Piazza Navona
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Walking Tour Highlights:
- Piazza Barberini and Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and Castel Sant'Angelo
- Colosseum Archaeological Area
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circus Maximus Mouth of Truth
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 24-hr ticket for the Hop on Hop off and 1,5 walking tour
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Saturday & Sunday
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour of Rome's Ghosts and Mysteries with a professional guide
- Detailed Bus route map
- Audio guide in 13 languages on board the Pink Bus (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic)
- Hop-on Hop-off Open-top Bus 24-hour Ticket
- Free Wifi on board
- All which is not listed under
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and drinks
A surgical mask will continue to be sufficient for access. Ffp2 masks will be compulsory on long-distance transport, i.e. high-speed trains, aircraft, ships and on vehicles.
* This tour will operate in any weather condition
* Comfortable shoes are recommended
* Bring your own bottle: the street corner fountains (Nasoni) of Rome provide excellent free and drinkable water!
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1