Start of Your Morning of Visiting Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Tour duration: 3 hours.
Get ready to enter into the legend! Jump into Roman history and discover with an expert guide the "Anfiteatro Flavio", the Colosseum: the largest amphitheater not only in the Eternal City, but in the world!
Wake up in the morning at your centrally located hotel and wait for our driver to come and pick you up. You’ll reach the Archeological area with no stress, ready to get the most complete tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Accompanied by a professional guide who’ll provide you with a pocket audio receiver and earphones, you’ll have the chance to access the Colosseum skipping the usually long line.
The Flavian Amphitheater stood the test of time and stayed pretty much intact: you’ll get to know more about the way Romans used to enjoy their leisure hours while walking inside the original places where they used to watch gladiatorial or animal fights.
You’ll reach the Palatine Hill, the place where Rome was founded more than 2772 years ago by the legendary twin brothers Romulus and Remus and you’ll stroll around the Roman Forum, the pulsating heart of ancient Roman life: let your guide tell you everything about those days and take you on a travel through time.
- Tour with Hotel Pick-Up
- Limited to 20 participants
- Visit Palatine Hill to continue your journey through Rome’s history
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum
- Step back in time into the archaeological wonders in the heart of the Roman Empire and soak in 2000 years of history and battles
- Explore the ruins of the Roman Forum
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick-up from central hotel in Rome
- Wireless audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to guests with limited mobility or wheelchairs
- Professional guide (English, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese speaking guides)
- Skip the line tickets to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Food and beverages
- Please read the information below to avoid delays at the Colosseum
- Security* This activity is only accessible if in possession of the Reinforced Green Pass.
More information about the Green Pass can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en
- Security: Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Colosseum. Guests with a pacemaker will need to show a certificate to bypass security screening.
- Identification: Please ensure you have valid ID/passport. You might be refused entry otherwise.
- Bags: Bulky bags, trolleys or backpacks are not allowed at the Colosseum. No glass bottles allowed.
- Wheelchair access: This tour is suitable for individuals who use a wheelchair or who have difficulty walking.
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing – the tour will proceed regardless of the weather.
- The tour involves a lot of walking and climbing stairs, especially in the Roman Forum - please take this into consideration.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 24 hours before your tour date. After that, a 100% penalty fee applies. No refunds for no-shows.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1