Prepare and indulge in the most iconic Italian food with our best teachers. Discover the secrets of the perfect Roman pizza!
Learn how to make homemade pizza! Our class at the popular That’s Amore restaurant, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, is a 90-minute pizza making lesson perfect for all ages.
One of our Fabulous chefs will guide you through the Italian tradition of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explain techniques and tips on making the best dough, and teach you how to dress your pizza properly.
You’ll be given your own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you like and experiment with various recipes. At the end, you’ll eat what you’ve prepared and discover whether your skill level is now that of a real “pizzaiolo”.
- Have fun and meet new friends
- Learn everything about the real pizza and discover the secrets
- Receive a rolling pin as a souvenir
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Departs daily at 5.00 pm
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cooking lesson
- Dinner (bruschetta, pizza & dessert)
- Water & Wine or Soft Drink
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Tour starts at 5:00 pm and ends at 10:00 pm approx. at the restaurant.