Panoramic Rome Bus Tour by Night With Dinner
Enjoy a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and dinner in the Trevi area with a nice walk in Trastevere!
Dine on traditional Italian cuisine in a typical local restaurant in the Trevi area, and then enjoy a leisurely walk in Trastevere, the ancient district of Rome that is full of life each night and beloved by Romans. Enjoy a relaxing panoramic motor coach tour of Rome by night and discover the magical charm of the most famous monuments seen in a new light.
You will be picked up at your hotel (centrally located) and transported to the restaurant where you'll enjoy a 3-course dinner in Roman style. Then, get ready for a walking tour around Trevi Fountain area: this amazing fountain, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi in the 18th century, is supplied by the Aqua Vergine aqueduct, one of the aqueducts that supplied Ancient Rome with water. In most recent years, Trevi Fountain was the imposing set for the Oscar-winning movie by Federico Fellini "La Dolce Vita", an icon of the Italian Sixties and beloved by visitors for the coin-throwing tradition to ensure a future visit to Rome.
See Rome at night with a panoramic tour by motor coach with landmarks like the Roman Forum, Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Castel Sant'Angelo.
After a couple of hours of the panoramic tour along the streets of the Capital, you'll reach Trastevere, one of the most popular Roman areas, lively and beloved by locals and tourist alike, full of musicians, artists, mimes and visitors.
After a short walk in the narrow streets, you'll reach the main square, Santa Maria in Trastevere, with the splendid Basilica as a background.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel (centrally located) or in a convenient point in the City centre.
- A walking tour to the famous Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Rome by night which highlights some of Rome's most famous sights including Roman Forum, Colosseum, the Circus Maximum, Lungotevere, St. Angelo's Castle and St. Peter's Basilica
- Stroll the famed Trastevere
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Departs daily at 7.15 pm
- Pick-up servicePick up starts at 6:45 pm from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up from hotels listed in central Rome
- Local guide
- Traditional Italian dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour in Trastevere
- Drop-off at the hotel or nearby (if in central Rome) or in a convenient point in the City centre
- Optional gratuities
- This tour includes a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable footwear.