Luxury Gourmet Dinner With Paired Wines
Take a luxury gourmet experience in a stunning restaurant in the city for your favourite Rome at night time.
Live an incredibly tasty and exclusive dinner in a stunning location in Rome city centre. After a casual day visiting Rome, you deserve to spend a night out with style: this is your opportunity to live a VIP tasting dinner experience.
Meet your foodie guide in the Pantheon area earlier in the evening and ready for your tasty experience centralised on samples of regional food paired with superior wines from the chef and the sommelier following seasonality.
Meet the owners of the restaurant; you are greeted with a smile and a handshake as if you were in the living room of their home, real lovers of Italian cuisine as well as new vineyards, a small producer of cheeses and produce out of the broad distribution channels.
Only real connoisseurs know this beautiful family-run restaurant which is surprising for what it offers: delicious food, more than friendly staff, elegance and a cellar of respect, but also secret passages in the history of Rome.
Indeed, during the renovation works of part of the Palazzo, an imposing Roman structure, made entirely of square work, was identified at the level of the cellar floor, It was incorporated in the cellars of the sixteenth-century building up above.
The cellar floor is the set of the aperitif. Take a ride of the cellar and discover tradition, history in an amazing place. Afterwards, access the reserved table and start tasting some of the specialities and learn about their history and culture.
From the aperitif to the dessert, be ready for a trip in true Italian style through senses, differences and highlights of Italian food and wines.
- Enjoy your welcome to the elegant restaurant in the Pantheon - experience the the delicious food and the superior wines
- Prosecco paired with cold meat and cheeses like Goats, Tome, Pecorino, Cheese vaccines produced by Lombardia, Piedmont, Tuscany and other regions cheese makers
- Aperitif in the cellar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking
- Not suitable for children
- Tours do not operate on 1st, 2nd and 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd, 29th of June and 15th of August
- Departs daily at 7.00 pm, except Sundays
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Foodie guide
- Personal expenses
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- First course: Paccheri Al Cacio E Pepe Second course: Beef meat or alternatively a selection of fish vegetables and cheeses Dessert: Selection of little patisserie Italian style
- Clients are solely responsible for their health conditions, we cannot guarantee special food requirements.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.