Isola Bella Private Tour With Blue Grotto Included!
Enjoy a legendary event: Capri's unique combination of Nature’s beauty and hedonism has charmed Roman emperors in the past, and Hollywood stars and VIP’s in the present.
It’s the perfect microcosm of Mediterranean appeal: breathtaking views, blue skies mixing up with the sea and the Caprese sweet summers are the ideal scenarios for living the island with its typical piazzas and alley and its relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
Already inhabited in the Palaeolithic period, Capri was briefly occupied by the Greeks before Emperor Augustus made it his private playground and Tiberius retired here in AD 27. Its modern incarnation as a tourist centre dates from the early 20th century.
It’s also a hugely popular day-trip destination and a summer favourite of holidaying VIPs: with this tour, you will have the chance to spend a night on this fantastic Island with more time to explore beyond the surface.
You’ll find that Capri retains an unspoilt charm with grand villas, large vegetable plots, sun-bleached, peeling stucco and banks of brilliantly coloured bougainvillaea. All of this overlooks the deep blue water that laps into secluded coves and mysterious caves.
- Reach the Island with no stress and in total comfort
- Explore Capri island on board our minibus
- Be assisted by a professional guide
- Enjoy a lunch in a traditional restaurant in Anacapri on the first day
- Spend your nights in a beautiful hotel with breakfast included
- Visit the amazing Blue Grotto
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
- Price valid for the maximum of 2 rooms
- Maximum four people per booking
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip transportation (pick-up and drop -off in selected hotels in central Rome)
- Ferry tickets
- Local tour guide
- Lunch on the first day
- Two nights in a hotel on a B&B basis
- Food/Beverages not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
(If your accommodation is not on our pick up list, reach us at Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office, Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel St.Regis)
- Depart for Naples by motorcoach (one piece of luggage per person is allowed)
- Arrival at Naples Port and boarding to the ferry to Capri Island
- Arrived in Capri we make our way directly to the Blue Grotto
- From the small seaport of Marina Grande, we will continue on board a minibus reaching Anacapri
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant;
- After lunch, explore Capri at your own pace
- Check in at the Hotel and overnight stay
Breakfast at the hotel and spend the day exploring Capri at your leisure.
Breakfast at your hotel and free time. Departure back to Rome in the afternoon. Estimated arrival in the late evening, depending on the traffic.
- The Tour ends at your hotel or nearby
- Only one piece of luggage per person allowed
- For technical reasons the order of the tour could be reversed
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are included in this package: the service is guaranteed in a wide selection of hotels in central Rome, please contact usto arrange the pickup service. If your hotel or accommodation is not served you can meet us at Gray Line/I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel St.Regis – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop)