Food Tour of Rome: Campo De' Fiori Jewish Ghetto
A walking tour through historic Rome with an authentic Roman Foodie Guide. Amazing tastings in Trastevere, Campo de' Fiore, Jewish Ghetto.
Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighbourhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine. Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta.
Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialities fried artichokes and fried codfish. Savour an artisanal gelato tasting alongside tips and history of food in Italy.
- Visit of Campo de Fiori Market (only for morning departures)
- Best Pizza bianca with mortadella
- Water Buffalo Mozzarella cheese tasting, Pecorino with roman salame
- Jewish ghetto groceries and tasting of typical roman food (fried artichoke, supplì, codfish)
- Pasta tasting and gelato tasting in Trastevere
- Walking tour
- Maximum 12 people
- Enthusiastic foodie guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free
- Tours do not operate on the 1st, 2nd and 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd, 29th of June and 15th of August
- German - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 10.30 am
- English - departs daily at 10.00 am and 4.30 pm, except Sundays
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Food tasting
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Walking tour
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship