Exclusive Cooking Lesson & Grocery Tour
Experience a mix of leisure and lifestyle, exploring markets and small grocery shops. Learn how to make pasta enjoying a typical Italian lunch!
he chef invites you to live an unforgettable experience off the beaten path.
First, you'll be taken on a nice visit to the enchanting places where Romans love to go grocery shopping, a real experience in the heart of the city. Your cooking class will take place a few steps from Piazza Farnese in an apartment with views over the historic rooftops of Rome or in a house in the Tiberina Island.
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to bring back home the know-how to prepare a real Italian meal to impress your family & friends!
You will taste what you have prepared and will make a toast with a nice Italian wine with a new point of view!
- Take a look around the markets in the heart of the city and buy some home grown groceries
- A real Rome City experience
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour departs daily at 9.30 am, except on Sundays
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Grocery and market tour
- Cooking lesson
- Making fresh pasta
- Lunch with beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Ingredients and accessories for celiacs also available, please inform us.