Dinner in a Quiet Retreat One Hour From Rome
Treat yourself with a relaxing experience in the town of Mazzano Romano, only one hour drive from Rome, rising from the valley below an ancient town of steep, winding streets and narrow passageways, meandering between thick stone walls. A quiet, relaxing place!
We will provide your roundtrip transfer and pamper you with a delicious and traditional dinner in our medieval apartment, remarkable for its interior design. Sip wine, while enjoying the fantastic views from our place, overlooking a beautiful forest and satisfy your appetite with the authentic Italian cuisine, prepared by your Chef.
- Leave the hustle and bustle of Rome behind
- Relax in the medieval town of Mazzano
- Discover the secrets of Italian Cuisine
- Enjoy a private dinner prepared for you by our Chef
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour takes place with a minimum of 2 people
- Tours do not operate on the 2nd, 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd of June and 15th of August
- Departs daily at 7.00 pm, except Sundays
- Pick-up servicePick up starts at 6:15 pm from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip transport to Mazzano Romano (1-hour drive from Rome)
- Show Cooking by a professional Italian Chef
- Dinner with beverages
- What is not mentioned in inclusions
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks