Colosseum Group Tour With Special Gladiator's Gate
Once in Rome, don't miss a very special visit of the eternal Colosseum! With our express entrance, you will access to Colosseum’s Arena directly through the Gladiator's Gate - the entrance used by the ancient Roman fighters. It’s an emotion that will remain in your memories.
Thanks to our privileged fast-track entrance, you will quickly skip the line. With no queues at the access and at the security checks, this tour is the perfect way to live immediately the real historical adventure of one of the most admired landmarks in the world.
On the Arena Floor, large about 3.350 sq.mt, you will see the Colosseum from its most impressive view, as the Gladiators did two thousand years ago. Take unforgettable pictures and feel like the ancient warriors, when they entered the Arena and don't know their fate.
Surrounded and supported by the excited spectators and facing the Emperor, the Gladiators used to fight against exotic animals or one towards another. They performed a tragic real show, often inspired by suggestive mythological tales. The Colosseum was born properly as a huge circus, to enjoy Roman people by thrilling games, and had hosted combats for four centuries.
- See the archaeological wonders of Rome
- Visit inside of the Colosseum
- Have special Gladiator's Entrance
- Get a comprehensive tour by a professional guide
- Have privileged access to the arena floor and fast-track exclusive entrance
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays departing at 10:30 am
- This tour does not operate on the 1st of May and the 1st Sunday of each month
- Children from 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets with privileged access
- Professional guide
- Personal expenses
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1