Borghese Gardens & Gallery Skip The line Entrance Ticket
This skip the line entrance to the Borghese Gallery! You'll visit one of Rome’s most interesting and aristocratic villas.
Gain your Skip-the-Line entrance to the Borghese Gallery and be surrounded by pure beauty. Visit the Borghese Gallery, housed in the former Villa Borghese, the country retreat of Cardinal Scipione Borghese. He was an eager patron of Bernini and an avid collector of works by Caravaggio, who is well represented by his collection of works such as "Boy with a Basket of Fruit", "St Jerome Writing", "Sick Bacchus" and others.
Other paintings worthy admiring include Titian's Sacred and Profane Love, Raphael's Entombment of Christ and works by Peter Paul Rubens and Federico Barocci. The collection also features marble sculptures, world-known for their perfection such as "Rape of Proserpine", "Apollo and Daphne", "David" by Bernini and the sensual "Pauline Bonaparte" by Antonio Canova.
After visiting the museum, you will be taken for an enchanting walk through the Borghese Gardens (Villa Borghese), a park loved by all the Romans and a real oasis in the heart of the Eternal City. The tour will end with an unforgettable view from atop the Pincio Terrace.
- Witness one of the most incredible art collection in the world
- See paintings by Caravaggio, Raphael, Titian
- View statues by Bernini and Canova
- Have one of the best views of Rome, from the Pincio Terrace
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour departs daily from Tuesdays to Sundays at 9.00am
- Children from 0-3 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Borghese Gallery
- Professional guide
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1