Ancient Rome Tour: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill With Pick-up Morning Tour
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill With Hotel Pick Up Tour Runs Daily at 9:00 am Except Sundays
After pick up at your hotel, you arrive at the Archeological area. Have the complete tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Access the Palatine Hill with no line and discover the hill where Rome which was founded.
Then reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world. The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with open shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the fascinating landmarks of the City.
Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the old Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire. Unforgettable!
- Discover the hill on which Rome was first founded
- See the famous Amphitheater - The Colosseum
- Walk the original path of Ancient Rome
- Visit the temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs daily at 9:00am except from Sundays
- This tour does not run on the 1st of May or 2nd of June
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up starts at 8:30 am from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1