Ancient Rome Group Tour: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill With Pick-up Afternoon Tour
Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine hill with hotel pick up tour departs daily at 14:30
After your pick up at the hotel, you will reach the Archeological area with no stress, ready to get the complete tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Access the Palatine Hill with no line and discover the hill where Rome was founded at the beginning.
Then reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world. The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with open shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the fascinating landmarks of the City.
Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the old Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire.
- Discover the hill on which Rome was first founded
- See the famous Amphitheater - The Colosseum
- Walk the original path of Ancient Rome
- Visit the temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour departs daily at 14:30
- This tour does not operate on the 1st of May and the 1st Sunday of each month
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up starts at 1:45 pm from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- Appropriate clothing to be worn in places of worship
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1