Naples And Campi Flegrei Bike Tour
A long day out will let you cover a distance between 80/90 km and 1000/1300 Mt on hight, so, not really suitable for people who are not in shape for a long ride or up hills, but with an extra, you can add a professional E-bike to let you enjoy even more this beautiful places.
The tour begins with a brief introduction of Naples and Campi Flegrei before hopping on the bikes. You will stop every important site to talk about the place or for some photo opportunities.
Along the road with your guide will decide to have some food at the restaurant/trattoria or maybe some panino and picnic by the lake. In Pozzuoli, we will admire temples, amphitheatres and old Roman markets, lakes: Averno, Lucrino, Miseno and Fusaro.
Climbing hills and watching the gulf trough the top will be living a dream with open eyes where you will see huge craters and some mountains who’s been modelled in one-night eruption.
- Panoramic roads, Pozzuoli
- Lake Miseno
- Monte Di Procida
- Porto di Baia
- Lake Avernus, Lucrino
- Roman Amphitheatre, Pozzuoli
- Parco Virgiliano, Naples
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceDrop Off and Pick Up service at your Naples accomodation.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Drop off and Pick up service at your accomodation or near ( Napoli )
- Short break alog the way to let you taste local delicatessen
- Six-Seven hours of tour
- Professional guide English speaking
- Bottle of water
- Professional mountain bike or E-bike with extras
- Any ticket for attraction or monuments
- Extra Drinks
- It's an tour suitable for bikers who's ride often the bikes and climb hills
- Bring with you a light backpack and supportive clothing and footwear.
- Not suitable for people with health issues of any kind.