Ercolano Mt Vesuvio and Winery Tour from Naples
Enjoy an 8-hour day tour to Ercolano and Mt Vesuvius and after visit a famous winery located at the base of Mt Vesuvius to visit its cellars.
Visit the archaeological site of the roman city Ercolano and stop to visit with 2 hours free time.
We will then climb the volcano Vesuvio and spend 2 hours with time to visit the crater and walk around, even looking inside!
Enjoy a wine tasting session in one of the famous local wine yards. Hear an explanation into the winery and the cellars told by a local. We'll get to explore the winery via electric cart.
After the tour, we'll return to Naples, and be returned to your hotel/B&B/Cruise Terminal.
- Climb to the top of Mt Vesuvio and have free time to walk around with chances to look inside
- Enjoy a wine tasting session in one of the famous local wine yards and explore the cellars
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/B&B/Cruise terminal in Naples.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access and assistance available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tools, Gas and City Tax
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees into Ercolano and Vesuvio
- Please include your hotel/B&B name and address when making your booking.
- If you're arriving into Naples via Cruise ship, please include all details such as Ship name and docking times when making your booking.