Private Day Tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem From Tel Aviv
Starting us off will be a glorious view of the city from the Mount of Olives, a site of special importance for Christianity due to the Holy Week events centering around Jesus.
At our feet weʼll behold the Old City and Temple Mount, where the Holy Temple used to stand.
Going down the Palm Sunday Road, weʼll arrive at the Church of All Nations and the beautiful Garden of Gethsemane. In this tranquil atmosphere, weʼll re-visit Jesusʼ final hours before his capture.
Weʼll then make our way to the Jewish, Muslim, Armenian and Christian Quarters that make up the Old City, gaining a fuller appreciation of this historic areaʼs diversity. Our first stop here will be the Western Wall, considered by Jews to be the most sacred and treasured place in the world. This revered site is a surprisingly hands-on experience: those who wish to can inscribe a personal note and place it in the wall, recite an emotional prayer or simply admire this magnificent edifice, which stands firmly at over 2000 years old.
Following the Via Dolorosa, weʼll continue to the Muslim Quarter.
This route takes us down the path of Agony that Jesus suffered on as he made his way to his crucifixion. Weʼll attend most of the stations, including the final five which are found within the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
For many, our visit to this church will be the climax of our Jerusalem tour. The church is of matchless significance as itʼs the holiest place in the world for Christians. It is where most denominations believe that Jesus was crucified and buried as well as where, 1700 years ago, St. Helena found the Cross of the Crucifixion.
Weʼll be visiting the different parts of the Church including the Golgotha, the Holy Sepulchre (Jesusʼ tomb), the five final stations of the Via Dolorosa and more.
Weʼll proceed to the Jewish Quarter and simply by crossing this area, weʼll be transported from one historic level to another: the Roman and Jewish
Cardos co-exist here, making up the Fifth Avenue of ancient and modern Jerusalem, respectively.
The birth city of Jesus Christ and King David, Bethlehem, awaits us for the second part of our day. Here, weʼll visit the Church of Nativity, the ground upon which Jesus was born.
Weʼll also have a chance to see the Star of Bethlehem and to glance at the Shepherdʼs Field.
After a full day of spiritual sites, weʼll make our way back to your hotel.
- Take in the glorious views of the city from the Mount of Olives
- Behold the Old City and Temple Mount, where the Holy Temple used to stand
- Re-visit Jesusʼ final hours before his capture at the Church Of All Nations
- Make your way to the Jewish, Muslim, Armenian and Christian Quarters that make up the Old City
- Inscribe a personal note and place it in the wall, recite an emotional prayer or simply admire The Western Wall
- Follow the path of Agony that Jesus suffered on as he made his way to his crucifixion
- See different parts of the Church including the Golgotha and the Holy Sepulchre (Jesusʼ tomb)
- Be transported from one historic level to another
- Visit the Church of Nativity, the ground upon which Jesus was born
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Easy CancellationIf your tour will be cancelled up to 30 days prior to date you won’t be charged for anything. Between 30 days to 10 days prior to your tour – 20% deposit will be charged – with no option for refund. 10 days prior to your tour date- the remain of the amount will be charged without option for refund. Nevertheless, If for any reason your trip to Israel will be completely cancelled (up to 2 days prior to your tour date) you won’t be charged for anything and any amount you have already paid will be refunded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English speaking registered Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Personal expenses
- We ask all customers to carry their passports with them while on this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable/suitable footwear for this tour.
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.