Glendalough, Kilkenny and Wicklow Mountains tour from Dublin
Depart from Dublin at 8 am and make your way to the city of Kilkenny. Enjoy two hours visiting castles, the Black Abbey and the round tower of Saint Canice Cathedral, walking down the cobbled streets in what in the 11th century was the medieval capital of Ireland. After visiting Kilkenny, enjoy the view of the Wicklow Mountains travelling to your next stop at the Monastic site of Glendalough.
This certainly is a drive with amazing scenery stretching as far as the eyes can see.
Hollywood movies like ‘P.S. I Love You’ and ‘Braveheart’ were filmed in these locations. Arriving in the Glendalough, the so-called “Garden of Ireland”, you will have around two hours to visit the Monastic ruins and admire magnificent lakes and waterfalls. It truly is one of the most beautiful sights you will see on a day tour from Dublin.
The tour will end between 6 pm and 6:30 pm (traffic permitting). Please note the locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Glendalough and the Wicklow Mountains
- See location sites from movies such as
- Explore medieval Kilkenny which was once the capital of Ireland
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visit the city of Kilkenny
- Visit Glendalough
- English Speaking Guide
- A fully guided tour from Dublin to Kilkenny and Glendalough / return to Dublin
- Live commentary on board
- Luggage compartment
- Glendalough monastic site
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- All times and the order in which the attractions are visited is subject to change without prior notice
- It is recommended to bring rain gear and a lunch package
- This tour is not suitable for children under 10 years old