Giants Causeway Fully Guided Group Experience
The Giant’s Causeway coach is your new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in Ireland. With a daily departure from Dublin City centre, this express full English guided tour to the Giant’s Causeway is the perfect way to explore one of the most fascinating coastlines in the world.
The Giant’s Causeway direct bus service includes a stop at the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (included!). Cross the rope bridge for amazing views over northern Antrim and distant.
The trip includes 2 amazing photo stops inspired by the TV series "Game of Thrones" See Dunluce Castle, used as House of Greyjoy perched on the north Antrim Coast. It perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world.
We will then visit Larrybane Bay, Quarry & Headland! This area is where Lord Renly from Game of Thrones swears to Lady Stark he will avenge Ned Stark’s death, but alas, meets his own end at the hands of Melisandre’s shadow baby. Making Larrybane Bay & Headland a must-see for all looking to really experience the true nature of Antrim’s coast!
- Best Value day trip to the Giant's Causeway
- Cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge - included!
- 2hrs to explore the Giant's Causeway
- Direct coach service to Giant’s Causeway
- Expert local guide
- 'Game of Thrones' film locations: Larrybane Bay, Quarry & Headland & Dunluce Castle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Easy CancellationCancelling within 3 days prior service date/no show: 100% charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- WI-FI on board
- Direct bus service to the natural attraction
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Full guided tour in English with local expert
- Hotel pick-up
- Food & beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time