Giants Causeway and Belfast Titanic Group Tour from Dublin
Leaving Dublin, we will head to Belfast. Your first stop is at the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. As the top rated tourist attraction in Europe 2017 and winner of the World Leading Tourist Attraction 2016, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Experience the sights, sounds, smells and stories of the world's most iconic ship. The Museum is full of interactive displays, pictures, videos and a 3D experience. You will get around 2 hours to explore. Entrance fee included.
We then head up to the Giant’s Causeway, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site that consists of 40,000 interlocking hexagonal basalt columns. These columns were formed around 60 million years ago in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption. Because of the exact science of contraction that happened, this is a very unique place to visit. Not to mention it is located on one of the most spectacular coastlines in Ireland with views as far as Scotland on a clear day.
You will have 2 hours to explore the "8th Wonder of the World". So you will have the time and opportunity to walk along the cliffs overlooking the Giant's Causeway taking stunning pictures, before going for a stroll on the Giant's Causeway itself.
Next, we go to the Dark Hedges. This lane of trees was featured in shows like Game of Thrones and movies like the Transformers and is worth a photo stop on our way back to Belfast. We will do a quick 15 minute stop and give you the opportunity to walk from one end of the lane to the other and take a few pictures to remember for many years to come.
Our last stop of the day in Belfast, a city that has transformed itself from the city that was known for The Troubles, to a city that is known for the friendliest locals in the world. You will now have an opportunity for around an hour to explore this amazing city centre. Do some shopping or get something to eat for the way back to Dublin. A perfect end to a perfect day of sightseeing before heading back to Dublin.
Arrive in Dublin between 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Experience the sights, sounds, smell and stories of the world's most iconic ship at the Titanic Museum
- Walk along the cliffs overlooking the Giant's Causeway taking stunning pictures,
- Visit the most photographed natural phenomenon in Northern Ireland, the Dark Hedges
- Explore or do some shopping when we stop in Belfast
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 12 to 13 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance fee to the Titanic Museum
- Knowledgeable and entertaining Tour Guide
- Transportation to all locations
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drink
- Pick up and drop off from hotels
- Fair bit of walking involved
- Warm rain-proof clothing recommended
- Northern Ireland use Pound Stirling and Mastercard (Access) and Visa credit cards, including Contactless, are widely accepted
- Bringing a packed lunch is advised in order to maximise time on the tour
- We have no bathroom facilities on the bus so please use the bathroom before the tour.There are regular stops along the way with bathroom facilities available
- Locations might be visited in a different order , depends on weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1