Santorini Best of Highlights Private Tour
After meeting your private guide at the place of your choice ( Hotel, Cable Car, Port, Airport), your tour is about to begin.
The cliff of Caldera is the first stop, where you can learn about the history, the culture and the geography of the Island through the centuries.
Next stop is Profit Elias, which is built on the highest point of Santorini. From there you can get an incredible view of the island, the Caldera and the neighbouring islands.
Afterwards, you will continue to Megalochori, one of the most picturesque villages on this island where historical mansions, old traditional houses and pirate hideaways are to be found.
Undoubtedly, the beautiful beaches are challenges for visitors. On your 5-hour private tour, you will see Black Beach which is a very attractive place. Crystal waters, black sand and pebbles have made this beach famous.
In Red Beach, you will enjoy the unique landscape of red and black volcanic rocks from the headland. In addition, you will have the chance to stop at the Venetsanos Winery. You can enjoy their high-quality wines and learn the process of making this famous local wine.
On your way to Oia, you will pass Firostefani which is on the north side of Fira and you will visit the Blue Dome Church which you would have definitely seen in many photos before. The view from there is spectacular as you can enjoy the magnificent sight of Fira and the sunset in the evening.
The last stop of the tour is Oia, the most well-known village in Santorini; very famous for its traditional cave houses built in the cliffs of Caldera. You will have plenty of time to explore Oia with your guide and you should definitely stay here to see the amazing sunset which is famous all over the world (If you are on an afternoon tour).
- Admire the Blue Dome Church
- Visit a winery
- Admire the Black and Red beaches
- Visit the picturesque village Megalochori
- Learn about the history and culture of the island
- See stunning views over the island
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Greek, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel, Port or Airport.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup and drop-off from designed meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Private local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Include your full name and mobile phone number in order for your pick-up to be arranged.