Private Guided Day Tour of Santorini
Discover Santorini in one day. Santorini island is a top adventure you do not want to miss.
You really should take the chance to get to know more about this exciting and undiscovered island taking a Santorini private guided tour.
This 8-hour Santorini private tour designed around your personal preferences is the way to see the island on a one day tour.
A knowledgeable local English guide will unveil all the charm of the island, just for you. We help you plan your itinerary efficiently to enjoy Santorini to the maximum.
Special arrangements for more extended tours are possible. We are 100% flexible.
- Venetsanos winery or Estate Argyros
- Black Beach
- Red Beach
- Prophet Elias
- Local restaurants
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicecable car/port/airport/hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cable car, port, airport, hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Local professional speaking English driver
- Instant confirmation
- Knowledgeable English speaking local guide (only when the group reaches a number of 4 people or more)
- Comfortable, Mercedes A/C minivan
- Snacks, drinks or meals
- Entrance fees to wineries and museums (unless agreed otherwice)
- Hat & comfortable walking shoes
- Pay 6 Euros per person (one way) for a cable car ride to Thira town.
- If you are on a cruise ship, passengers will disembark in Santorini by tender boats only at the old port of Thira.
- Behind the gate (exit of the cable car) your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Highly recommended to start the tour in the morning