Private Shore Excursion: Best of Santorini Custom Tour
4.8 / 5 total 3 reviews
Duration: 4 hours
Tour ID: 1447
This private shore excursion will introduce yours to the best the island has to offer. Once it has found a place in your heart, it will never leave! A proposed itinerary is available for visitors, though you can also customize the day’s schedule in accordance with your preferences Choose your own departure time to meet up with your private driver-guide at your Santorini accommodation or cruise port. Depart for a 4-hour customized tour of the volcanic island, which can be tailored to your interests. You'll be traveling in a private air conditioned vehicle. Whether it is your first visit in Santorini or if your stay will be short, you don't need to worry about your itinerary: Private Shore Excursion: Best of Santorini Custom Tour will show you the must-sees of the island. This private tour is also perfect for senior tourists with walking difficulties, as we avoid steep paths and steps. After picking you up at a place of your choice, we stop at Firostefani. We stroll through the village towards the famous point of the blue-domed churches where you have the opportunity to explore this traditional village on your own. You will also see and learn about the geological formation of the island. Plus, you will get to hear about the genesis and history of Santorini. The Best of Santorini Tour covers the traditional village of Oia, famous for its traditional cave houses built in pumice stone, the Venetian castle and the breathtaking sunset. We stroll through the village to the famous view point of the blue domed churches and give you the opportunity to explore this traditional village on your own. On our way to the south we stop at one of our famous black beaches and a nice view point. Don't lose the chance to take many beautiful pictures in this unique landscape. Next, we take you to Profitis Ilias, which is the highest hill in Santorini. From its top - at about 1900 feet (567 m) - your sight can be lost in the panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. There, you get to visit a Greek Orthodox chapel, listen to the sounds of Byzantine music and get a taste of their hand-made products. The last stop of our tour is the traditional winery. While sampling the award winning wines of Santorini and learning about the special art of winemaking.
- 4-hour private Santorini highlights tour, with air-conditioned transport
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure and enjoy a flexible itinerary customized to your interests
- Witness the cave-like buildings, Venetian castle and epic caldera views in Oia
- Learn about Santorini’s history and get insider tips from an informative local guide
- Visit the Prophet Elias monastery on Santorini’s highest peak and sample goods made by the monks
- Visit a cliffside winery and taste Santorinian wines overlooking the caldera
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a private guide, with personalized commentary
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Available March to November
- Pick-up serviceYour Santorini accommodation or cruise ship port (or other preferred location)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water
- Local guide/driver
- Private tour
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Your Santorini accommodation or cruise ship port (or other preferred location). Please advise your preferred departure time or the arrival time of your cruise ship upon booking.
Know Before You Go
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.