Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Santorini
5 / 5 total 2 reviews
Duration: 5 hours
Tour ID: 1443
Among Greece’s most beautiful islands, splendid Santorini begs to be discovered. On this 5-hour, private tour of the island, visit its most essential landmarks — from the village of Oia to the Red Beach, from the volcanic caldera to a traditional winery — via a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. The itinerary is flexible, and you can additionally customize your trip to your preferences. Choose your own departure time to meet up with your private guide at your Santorini accommodations. Depart for a 5-hour customized tour of the volcanic island, which can be tailored to your interests. The proposed tour covers the island's major sights, such as the village of Oia, filled with whitewashed building's overlooking the island's caldera. Check out Akrotiri, which features bronze age ruins mired in cooled lava from an ancient volcanic eruption. Hit both the Black and Red beaches, whose volcanic sand lives up to their respective colorful names. Finish up at a local winery and the Prophet Elias Monastery before drop-off back at your departure point.
- 5-hour private tour of Santorini's highlights
- Visit Oia, the Red and Black beaches, and Akrotiri
- Private tour is completely customizeable and ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Available March - November
- Pick-up serviceYour Santorini accommodation or cruise ship port
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Your Santorini accommodation or cruise ship port (or other preferred location). Any preferred departure time between 7am - 9pm; please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your departure time preference.
Know Before You Go
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review