Private Full-Day Santorini Sightseeing Tour
This flexible, 7-hour tour begins as early or as late as you wish: head out from any time between 7am and 9pm. Your private driver will meet you directly at your accommodation, cruise ship port, or even Santorini airport. Once you hop in your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, the tour is officially underway.
Begin your sightseeing adventure in the north of the island, at the scenic village of Oia: one of Santorini’s most visually striking locations. The village has long inspired artists with its beauty, and sits overlooking the island’s caldera.
Next, head to the traditional cliff-top village of Imerovigli before venturing to Firostefani, another nearby village that's famous for its distinctive, blue-domed church.
Santorini is also home to its own ancient ruins: the site of Akrotiri, an ancient Minoan village that was buried by the island’s colossal volcanic eruption. Don't miss the chance to see the incredible, well-preserved remnants of the settlement for yourself.
Afterwards, it’s on to the island’s appropriately named Red and Black Beaches. Both are named for their distinctively colored sand, and offer stunning views over the Aegean Sea.
Lastly, wind your tour down with an indulgent stop at a local winery.
Santorini has produced its own wine since ancient times, and sampling its varietals is the perfect way to get a taste of the island’s history. Note that bespoke itineraries and custom additions to the tour are also available. Your tour will conclude when your private driver drops you off at your accommodation, cruise ship port, airport, or any other preferred location.
This tour is available from March to November.
- Choice of departure times and flexible itinerary available
- Relax at a local winery
- Visit the remnants of an ancient Minoan village
- Explore the charming villages of Oia, Imerovigli or Firostefani
- See the red and black sand beaches on the Aegean Sea
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceHotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private guide/driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips Gratuities
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1