Zugspitze and Garmisch-Partenkirchen Private Tour From Munich
Today we drive to the highest mountain in Germany, Zugspitze, 2962 meters (9,718 ft.), above sea-level. We will take the cable car to the top, with the breathtaking views at the sharing summit between Germany and Austria.
Later we drive to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, two towns which were forcibly grafted together in 1935, in order to host the next year’s Winter Olympics. We go the Olympic Stadium and to walk through Ludwigsstrasse (Ludwig´s Street) with it's magnificent house paintings.
Tour duration: approx. 9 hours
- Visit to the top of Germany (Zugspitze Mountain)
- Private Tour.
- Explore Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Enjoy an exciting Cable Car Ride
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Munich, Füssen or Garmisch, the time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking fees
- Tickets for the Zugspitze Cable Car
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation
- It is colder the higher you rise above sea level, so wear the necessary clothing
- Remember your camera for the great photo opportunities especially from the Cable Car
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.