Zugspitze and Garmisch-Partenkirchen Private Tour From Munich
Today we drive to the highest mountain in Germany, Zugspitze, 2962 meters (9,718 ft.), above sea-level. We will take the cable car to the top, with the breathtaking views at the sharing summit between Germany and Austria.
Later we drive to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, two towns which were forcibly grafted together in 1935, to host the next year’s Winter Olympics. We go to the Olympic Stadium and to walk through Ludwigsstrasse (Ludwig´s Street) with its magnificent house paintings.
- Visit to the top of Germany (Zugspitze Mountain)
- Private Tour.
- Explore Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Enjoy an exciting Cable Car Ride
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian, Arabic
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Munich, Füssen or Garmisch, the time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Parking fees
- Tickets for the Zugspitze Cable Car
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation
- It is colder the higher you rise above sea level, so wear the necessary clothing
- Remember your camera for the great photo opportunities especially from the Cable Car
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1