Christmas Market Food Tour Munich
The perfect gift for the foodie on your Nice List!
Christmas market season is the best time of year in Munich for festive foodies, and this is Munich's ORIGINAL Christmas Market Food Tour. Join us as we guide you through all of Munich's best Christmas markets and serve you all the delicious holiday goodies they have to offer, as we make our merry way around the old city. And, YES, all the food and hot mulled wine are included.
First, visit the Christmas market at Marienplatz, learn about the history and sites in the square, and enjoy some free time wandering the market. We will then visit a hidden and tiny Christmas stall that even many of the local Muenchners miss and enjoy a festive alcoholic beverage.
Wander through the Christmas Market as we make our way to our next food stop. Stop at the Frauenkirche cathedral to learn of its history and legends.
Stop briefly at the Micheal Jackson memorial, an unusual attraction in front of Munich's most famous hotel. We will see the scars of WWII at U-Bahn to Odeonsplatz and learn about the history of this famous square and the strange tales of some of its neighbouring buildings.
We will then visit one of Munich's most beautiful Christmas markets nestled in the courtyard of a Bavarian palace. Taste a special holiday sausage that is only available once a year.
Visit the Medieval-inspired Christmas market that is also a favourite among locals. Take in this unique ambience as you taste a sweet Christmas market dessert in Am Wittelsbacherplatz. We will then stop briefly to take photos and learn of the history as we continue to our next Christmas market.
Visit the Christmas market at Viktualienmarkt. Enjoy a hot and freshly fried pastry and drink and delicious homemade mulled wine before finishing your festive Christmas market tour.
Book now for Christmas 2019!
- Enjoy a holiday alcoholic beverage in Glühweinoase
- Learn about the history and sites in Marienplatz
- Taste delicious festive treats
- See Munich's best Christmas Markets
- The perfect gift for the foodie friends and family!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Disability ServicesBoth transportation and locations are wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided Tour
- Festive snacks
- Alcoholic beverages
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.