Fairytale Castles of Germany Private Day Tour From Munich
You will be picked up from your desired location in Munich by our guide/driver. You will then drive to the castle of Neuschwanstein, said to be the inspiration behind the Disney castle, to admire its fairytale-like quality.
Take a short walk before being transported to the castle by horse and carriage! From there, you will then have the opportunity to see Hohenschwangau Castle. This was the childhood residence of King Ludwig II of Bavaria and was built by his father, King Maximilian II of Bavaria.
Next stop is the castle of Linderhof. This was said to the King's favourite castle, and in turn the only one he lived to see completed. Marvel at the decedent interior as well as the impeccably designed gardens.
From Linderhof castle, you will then travel onto the abbey of Ettal. With its imposing baroque basilica and the rococo vestry, the Abbey of Ettal has been world-renowned. You will be dropped to your hotel in Garmisch to end your tour.
- Take a horse and carriage ride to the castle of Neuschwanstein
- See Hohenschwangau castle
- Marvel at the luxurious castle of Linderhof and its gardens
- Visit the abbey of Ettal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Munich.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Horse and Carriage ride
- Entrance Fees
- Transport in private vehicle
- Hotel pick and drop off
- Personal expenses