Fairytale Castles Tour in Bavaria
You will be picked up from your hotel and we will drive to Neuschwanstein Castle the most visited castle in south Germany. (With Skip the Line service you don´t have to worry about waiting for hours to get tickets or the tour it is sold out when you arrive).
When we arrive, first, we take the shuttle to Maria’s Bridge (Marienbrücke), then we walk to Neuschwanstein Castle (which was the inspiration for Disney castle).
Afterwards, from the foot of the castle, we take a horse carriage to Hohenschwangau village. Note: this is on the basis that the bridge is open and bus/carriages are operating.
Time to grab some lunch before we head to Linderhof Palace where King Ludwig II lived for more than 8 year. There will be time to explore the formal gardens, Moorish Kiosk and the famous Venus Grotto (at the moment the Grotto is closed for maintenance works until 2022).
Later we will drive to the picturesque village of Oberammergau, where the original Passion Play started in 1634 period. This little historic town is famous for wood carving and for many House paintings and more.
And we cannot leave the area without stopping at the famous monastery of Ettal.
Tour duration: approx 9 hours
- Short stop at Ettal Abbey.
- Visit and Shopping at Oberammergau Village.
- Pick up and drop off provided on this private tour
- Explore the inspiration for the Disney Castle, Neuschwanstein Castle
- Visit the interesting and stunning Linderhof Palace
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Munich or Füssen
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tickets for a guided tour inside the castle/s
- Professional Driver-Guide
- Door to door transportation
- Parking fees
- Pickup time will be confirmed after you make the booking. Please mention your contact details at the time of booking.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.