Private Half Day Tour to Dendera Temple From Luxor
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile cruise to accompany you for your tour to Hathor Temple in Dendera. It was one of the principal cult centres of the goddess Hathor" Goddess of Maternity, Joy, Music, and love", The Greeks identified goddess Hathor as Aphrodite.
The temple is one of the latest discovered, it features Egyptian gods and Roman emperors alongside in its decorations as the temple was established during the Romanian times, and dedicated to the wife of god Horus.
Also, you can view the beautiful ceiling which depicts the Dendera Zodiac including the signs of Libra the Balance and Taurus the Bull. After you have enjoyed this interesting visit you will be transferred back to your Hotel/Nile cruise in Luxor.
- Dendera Temple one of the best preserved sites from Ancient Egypt
- All Entrance Fees included
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Entry/Admission to Dendera Temple
- All service charges & taxes
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.