Full Day Guided Tour of the East and West Banks From Luxor
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor.
There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramesses VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon Proceeds to Queen Temple of Hatsheput, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace.
See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon. Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might be the largest temple in the world.
You have one more stop before you leave the place - the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple which you will have time to explore. Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Visit the splendid Temple of Queen Hatsheput
- Marvel at the pristine tombs of the three pharaohs in Valley of the Kings
- Explore Luxor Temple & Colossi of Memnon
- Admire the Temple of Karnak, known for its age-old pylons and chapels
- Visit the East and West banks of Luxor with an Egyptologist tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up will be at your accommodation in Luxor. Please provide your hotel/apartment details for pick up when making your booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All services , taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Parking and Landing Fees
- Bottle of water for each Participant
- Expert tour guide ( Choose your own Language )
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned Vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor
- Pick up from the west bank hotels is available for 10 USD extra per person
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing
- Please note the Egyptian government only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entry fees.
- Please bring sunglasses, a hat or head scarf, your camera, your student card (many locations offer student discounts)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1