Private Full Day Tour: Dendara & Abydos From Luxor
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle at about 7.00am in Luxor to accompany you to discover the ancient sites. We start our visit by going to Abydos the ancient Egyptians believed that the Lord of the underworld was buried there.
The temple which was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II known as the temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo.
The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then journey onto Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, known as the goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
After enjoying your visit take a comfortable and safe drive back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Learn the history of both Dendara and Abydos in one day
- Dendara Temple one of the best preserved sites from Ancient Egypt
- Visit Abydos one of the oldest Cities of Ancient Egypt
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission to Dendara Temple
- Entry/Admission to Abydos Temple
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1