Luxor Private Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens, Hatchepsut Temple, Medinet Habu, Tombs of Nobles and Colossi of Memnon
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle in Luxor to explore the West bank.
Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings. There are 63 tombs within the valley. The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period. There are many known kings buried in the valley but of course the most famous being King Tutankhamun.
Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut also known as Deir el Bahari. Queen Hatshepsut meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first trading routes.
Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone. Time for lunch and then visit Medinet Habu, the temple was constructed to commemorate King Ramses III after his death, by orders of the king himself.
After this you will Move on to Visit the remains of the ancient Workmen's Village in Deir el-Medina It was the home of artists, craftsmen, and workers who built and ornamented the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
Then Move to visit the magnificent Valley of the Queens where the tomb of the Great Queen Nefertari lies. We will finish the day tours with the Tombs of the Nobels, there are more than 400 tombs belonging to nobles Where royal tombs were decorated with cryptic passages from the Book of the Dead to guide them through the afterlife.
After these wonderful visits, you will be transferred back to your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Discover the main attractions in the West Bank in one day
- Visit the Valley of the Queens where the wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient time
- Explore the Tombs of the Valley of the Kings
- View the majestic Queen Hatchepsut Temple
- Visit the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu
- Take some fabulous photos at the Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy exploring the Tombs of the Nobles
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from Hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide during your Tours
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission to valley of Kings
- Entry/Admission to Hatshepsuit
- Entry/Admission to Valley of Queens
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.