Karnak & Luxor Temples Private Half Day Tour From Luxor
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise to accompany you for your tour to the East Bank to visit the magical Karnak Temples one of the biggest Temples in the world.
It is here you will have the opportunity to visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparently if you walk around it and make a wish it just might come true.
Karnak Temples was built in dedication to the God Amon and his wife Mut. Then continue onto visit Luxor Temple which has three civilizations being, Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic.
It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty BC and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty BC King Ramses II was the most famous king to rule in Pharaonic times.
After this fantastic tour, you will be transferred back to your starting point.
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Luxor hotels or port
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- Walk along the fabulous Avenue of the Sphinx
- Experience the magical atmosphere of Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/Cruiseship or any other location within Luxor.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access and assistance available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry/Admission Karnak temples
- Entry/Admission to luxor temple
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.