Half Day West Bank Tour in Luxor
Crossing the Nile River to the West Bank, you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), you will have a brief stop at the visitor's centre.
Guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne.
There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
- Free time to explore at your leisure
- Listen to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut
- See the Temple of Hatshepsut - one of the most striking monuments in Egypt
- Visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 5 hours
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from the airport or any hotel in Luxor.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for Valley of the Kings and Hatsheput
- Hotel/airport pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Please provide the necessary pick up details when you are making your booking.