Full Day East & West Banks in Luxor
The Valley of the Kings: It is one of the great highlights of Egypt, where the kings of the New Kingdom were buried. This place was the burial place of the Egyptian pharaohs for about 500 years. The first Pharaoh was buried there, was Thutmose I, while the last one was Ramses XI.508358 64 tombs are discovered till now at the valley of the kings, while one pharaoh is still missing, Pharaoh Ramses VIII.
You are allowed to explore three tombs, The most visited tombs are: Ramses III, Ramses IV, Ramses IX, Merenptah, Tawesrt, Siptah, Ramses VII, and Thutmose III. Hatshepsut's temple: The temple of Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahary is unique among the Egyptian temples. It is built in three terraces to commemorate coronation of Hatshepsut. Hatshepsut’s famous expedition to the land of Punt (Somalia) is depicted in the second terrace. Hatshepsut is the daughter of Thutmosis I, the sister-wife of Thutmosis II, and the mother- in- law of Thutmosis She ruled Egypt around (1478) BC for 20-25 years, and died naturally by diabetes.
The temple is now called Al Deir El Bahary, which means in English (the northern monastery) because the temple was used by the Christians for a while. It is really amazing temple, you will like and enjoy it. after the name of Agamemnon, when the statues were making sounds created when the wind blew through the cracks of the statues at dawn. The Karnak temple:The Karnak complex is the largest religious complex ever built in the universe till now. The “Karnak” is the Arabic for “the fort” or “the protected area” but the complex was known as ” pr _ Imn” or” the house of Amon” for the ancient Egyptians, after that the name was changed by the Greeks to “ipt _ swt” or “the northern thrones”.statues-at-Karnak-temple The complex was dedicated to the god Imn ” the hidden “, who was just a little, unknown local deity.
When Luxor became the capital of Egypt, the god’s importance was increased. He then became like a national god. He was the creator, the sustainer and the lord of the gods. His consort was the goddess Mut. The couple adopted the god “Khonsu” the moon god. Luxor temple:This temple is situated in the downtown of Luxor. It bears the name of the city al-Luxor or “the palaces”. It is very small to Karnak but is completed. Luxor-Temple This temple was dedicated to the consort of Amon, the goddess Mut, so it was the place of the harem of Amon. The two temples Karnak and Luxor are linked by the sphinx avenue.
- Visit East & West Banks in Luxor 2 sites in east & 2 sites in west bank in luxor the major highlights of the ancient city of Thebes (Luxor), which include the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Hatsheput in West bank, and the temples of Karnak and Luxor
- The temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Temple of Hatshepsut
- Valley of the Kings
- See the major highlights of the ancient city of Thebes
- Visit East & West Banks in Luxor
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from the airport or any hotel in Luxor.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Fees
- entry visa to Egypt food & beverage any personal expenses tipping
- Personal expenses
- Please provide pick up details when you make your booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1