Day Trip to Luxor From Cairo by Air
Place yourself in the shoes of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendary temples in Luxor.
Start your tour early in the morning flying out from Cairo Airport heading to Luxor.
Upon arrival, one of our representatives will welcome you to this ancient city. The tour will start off with a visit to the Karnak Temple, a place of worship dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, housing the remains and burial grounds of the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs.
Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman to reign ancient Egypt. Talk about feminism.
Have lunch at a time that is suitable for you. It will be provided at a local restaurant.
In the evening, you shall be dropped off at Luxor airport and then back to Cairo.
Your sightseeing tour will end around 4:00 PM and your flight back to Cairo is at 10:00 PM. To fill the time until your flight, a hotel room shall be booked for your convenience for no extra charge.
If however, you would prefer to take part in additional activities your guide shall be more than happy to arrange said activities for you for an added cost.
- Visit Karnak Temple on the East bank
- See the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank.
- Flights to and from Luxor
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Assistance upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Flight Times Approx: Cairo to Luxor 06:00 / 07:00 Luxor to Cairo 22:00 / 23:00
- Kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1