Tour to Museum, Citadel, Old Cairo, Felucca at the River Nile and Lunch
Pick up from the hotel by our professional Tour Guide.
Enjoy a visit to one of the worlds most interesting museums, to say the least, the Egyptian Museum. It features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5,000 years worth of art which is considered to be the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a name that is famous throughout the world. It boasts a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated then sailing by Felucca at the river Nile.
Thereafter a visit to Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Carry on to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Reminisce of days past and take in the rich atmosphere as you follow in the footsteps of those before and take up a bit of trading so to say.
Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga..
After a day of marveling at these wonders, the thought of the transfer back to the hotel will sadden one but alas we are but mere humans and hence we need our rest hoping to tackle another day with a newly found fervour and passion.
- Gaze to your hearts content at the ancient artefacts of the Egypt of old at the Egyptian Museum.
- Take in the rich atmosphere as you explore Khan El Khalili
- Visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and more
- Enjoy a Felluca Ride
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick you from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Felluca ride (30 mins)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1