The Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara Complex and Memphis Open-Air Museum Tour
Enjoy this fabulous day tour in Cairo and Giza where you will visit the famous three pyramids of Giza; Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Next, we will proceed to visit the Great Sphinx (the guardian of the necropolis) with the head of a pharaoh and lions body before continuing to the magnificent valley temple.
You will also discover the magic of ancient Egypt by visiting the area of Sakkara which contains the first Pyramids in Egypt and the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the oldest pyramid in Egypt.
This along with colourful tombs and an amazing colonnade hall are only a few of the amazing sights you will see.
Visit The Huge Statue of King Ramesses II and many ancient and unique statues in Memphis, the old first capital of Egypt.
- Open air museum of Memphis
- English speaking Egyptologist Guide
- Lunch in a local high quality restaurant
- The great Sphinx and Valley Temple
- Plenty of sightseeing opportunities
- The world-famous three Pyramids of Giza
- The magical Sakkara Pyramid , colonnade hall and ancient tombs
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Note: To enter one of the Pyramids you will need an extra ticket
- 8 am Pick-up from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Tour duration is 6-8 hours
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at 8 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transportation by an air conditioned deluxe van/ car
- Tour guide
- 8 am pick-up at your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Tickets and entry fees of mentioned sights
- Mineral water during the tour
- Any options not mentioned
- Tips Gratuities
- Drink plenty of water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Remember to bring your suncream
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.