Stopover Private Tour of Cairo
Our professional Tour Guide will meet and assist you at the Cairo International Airport to enjoy your few hours in Cairo.
Discover the Ancient Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then move on to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren;
This tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple and you will have the opportunity of a tour by Camel ride between pyramids.
Thereafter a delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo.
Then we shall head towards the Egyptian Museum which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years worth of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are exhibited, including an entire section dedicated to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with majesty and royalty. It features a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in 1920 upon excavation of his tomb then sailing by Felucca at river Nile...
Take a trip down memory lane to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
At the conclusion of your tour you shall be driven back to Cairo Airport. That tour usually takes about 8 hours but can be altered to suit your desires.
- Discover the Ancient Pyramids and Valley Temple
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch
- Explore the amazing Egyptian Museum
- Explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Camel ride (30 mins)
- Felucca ride on Nile (30 mins)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water and Free soft drink on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Kindly note you should to wear comfort shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1