Private Tour to The Great Giza pyramids, The Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will start your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remaining.
You see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. Stop for lunch in a local restaurant. Continue your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb. Then to Khan el-Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt and at the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Walk around the pyramids to discover the splendor of Egyptian civilization
- Explore the history of the ancient Egyptian by visiting the Egyptian museum
- Enjoy the delicious taste of the Egyptian food during your lunch at local restaurant
- Discover more about the habits and traditions of the Egyptian with your private tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the lobby of your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal of Egyptian cuisine will be served at a local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum or Inside one of Giza Pyramids.
- Please wear comfortable and suitable clothing and footwear for this tour.