Private Tour To Memphis Sakkara Giza Pyramids Sphinx + Lunch
Your magnificent tour will be accompanied by your own private Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Pyramids of Egypt, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos, and the Mysterious Sphinx.
You will also explore the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx, and take a few minutes to have a picture taken with pyramids and Sphinx, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Then visit Sakkara/Saqqara, an ancient burial ground, and necropolis in Memphis. This is where most of the ancient Pharaohs were buried and where you will discover the first pyramids built in Egypt known as the Step Pyramid of Djoser designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect. See also the Teti Pyramid and Tombs in Saqqara.
Then it's on to Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and the nearby, still half-buried Hathor Temple with some free time for shopping in the area of pyramids.
At the end of your day, you will be escorted by your private tour guide back to your hotel.
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included during your tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private Tour
- See the amazing ancient wonders of Pyramids, Valley Temple, The Sphinx, Ancient burial grounds, Temples and Statues
- Pick-Up and Drop-off from Hotels in Cairo and Giza
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFrom your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Welcome, drink (famous cold drink Karkadeh) at lunch.
- Snacks Bag (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, or juice, Biscuits, Chips or Cake) during your tour
- Entrance fees to the Giza site, Sphinx, Sakkara site, Memphis site.
- All Taxes Services
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Private Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free time for shopping in the area of the Pyramids
- Lunch in a highly recommended good local restaurant in the area of the Pyramids
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entrance fees inside pyramids (approximately EGP 150)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Comfortable and casual clothing and footwear are also recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch consists of Seafood (Fish, Calamari and Shrimp) or The famous Mixed Oriental grilled, chicken grilled or fried, shish kebab (Including 1 Soup, 1 Plate of appetiser, 6 Plates of salads, Oriental bread, toasted bread, Rice and French fries)