Private Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo
Our Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza. You will start your tour in front of the pyramid of the King Cheops which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. See the pyramid of King Chephren and the pyramid of King Mykerinus.
Then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will have a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together. After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. It was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. After that, you will visit Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. Inside the citadel, you will visit Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque which is the most important mosque in the city. Still used as a place of worship today by the Muslims of Cairo, the architectural masterpiece opens its doors to visitors of all faiths.
Continue your tour visiting Khan el Khalili bazaar the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East, and at the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Discover the history of the Islamic civilization by visiting Islamic Cairo
- Visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and more
- Explore the old market and about the Egyptian hand made products.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking.