Private Layover Tour from Cairo Airport To The Egyptian Museum, Giza pyramids and Bazaar
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport, he will wait for you outside the arrival hall holding a sign with your name. Start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remains awesome.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
Then to Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
- Walk around the pyramids to discover the splendor of Egyptian civilization
- Explore the history of the ancient Egyptian by visiting the Egyptian museum
- Discover more about the habits and traditions of the Egyptian with your private tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceOur tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport, outside the arrival hall.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from Cairo airport & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees for the mentioned sightseeing.
- Please dress in modest fashion during this tour. Bring with you a hat, sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun during the hot summer months.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear for walking.
- Please include your flight number and landing times when making your booking.