Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids
At 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome.
After that your tour guide will take you to the best location in Giza plateau to where you will be able to see all the pyramids together, from there you feel like you are taking the time machine that will take you hundreds of years back. At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, which was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Enjoy your private tour around the Giza pyramids, the valley temple and Sphinx.
- Discover the step pyramids and the The nobles tombs at Sakkara.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees.
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour and dress in a smart/modest fashion.