Private Full-Day Trip to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen's collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
Continue your tour to the Pyramids of Giza, where you will start your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Then you will see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. From the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which lies at the foot of the Pyramids and dates from the time of Chephren. It was discovered in 1912.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza
- See the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesThis tour is wheelchair accessible and we will meet the needs of people with disabilities or special needs and provide them with the needed equipment
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up/Drop-Off
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking