Private Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara Pyramids and Memphis
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8.00 am to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, which was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour by visiting Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom. After that, we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Walk around the Great Pyramids of Cheops
- See the Statue of Ramses II
- Get up close with the Great Sphinx and other Ancient Wonders
- Visit the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-Off
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Entrance Fees
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking