Private Day Tours of Memphis, Steps Pyramid, Sakkara, Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to your hotel.
- Visit the Great Sphinx
- Enjoy walking in the temple of the valley.
- Visit the necropolis of Sakara and Explore the 1st Pyramid
- Explore the 1st Capital in the ancient Egyptian history.
- Walk Under the Shadow of the Great pyramid of Cheops.
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Private, friendly, special service you will get
- The best Egyptologist Tour guide will lead you
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up by Private van from Your hotel in Cairo / Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Private Transfer by A/C Van
- Drinks During the lunch
- Any Extra not mentioned in the program
Visiting Memphis, Sakkara, Steps Pyramid, Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the temple of Valley. opportunity to visit the Papyrus Gallery and Perfume Palace for Shopping.
- Sunglasses and hat are Important to bring, specially in Summer
- Smart Casual clothes is recommended
- Camel Riding is recommended Experience which you may would like to try
- You are able to get inside the Pyramid of Cheops ( Extra Charge )
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.