Private Day Tours of Memphis, Steps Pyramid, Sakkara, Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an A/C van. You will be taken to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus). Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Next up you will head to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to your hotel.
There will also be an opportunity to visit the Papyrus Gallery and Perfume Palace for Shopping.
- Visit the Great Sphinx
- Visit the necropolis of Sakara and Explore the 1st Pyramid
- Explore the 1st Capital in the ancient Egyptian history.
- Walk Under the Shadow of the Great pyramid of Cheops.
- Enjoy walking in the Temple of the Valley.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private, friendly, special service you will get
- The best Egyptologist Tour guide will lead you
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up by Private van from Your hotel in Cairo / Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Private Transfer by A/C Van
- Drinks During the lunch
- Any Extra not mentioned in the program
- Sunglasses and hat are Important to bring, specially in Summer
- Smart Casual clothes is recommended
- Camel Riding is recommended Experience which you may would like to try
- You are able to get inside the Pyramid of Cheops ( Extra Charge )
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1