Private Day Tour to Cairo from Luxor by Flight
Our representative will pick you up at 8.00am from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor to transfer you to Luxor International Airport for your flight to Cairo.
When you arrive in Cairo you will be met by our Guide who will be waiting with a sign with your name printed upon it and accompany you to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
After your visit we will then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Break for Lunch at a quality restaurant in Cairo. After enjoying your lunch we will journey onto visit the fantastic Egyptian Museum. A rare collection of art is housed in the museum which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. There are over 250,000 genuine artefacts.
This includes an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasures of gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb. After this interesting visit to the Museum, we will proceed onto Coptic Cairo to learn the history of the Christian and Jewish heritage. The Hanging Church, it is called the Hanging Church because of the location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.
On to Ben Ezra Synagogue which is believed to be on the site where the baby Moses was found. We will now Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you can enjoy the colourful and busy Khan El Khalili, bazaar and shop to your heart's content. Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Luxor then transfer to your hotel or Nile Cruise
- Hotel pick up and return
- Visit the Giza Pyramids one of the 7 wonders of the World
- Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Walking tour of Christian Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo
- Enjoy the most famous landmarks in Cairo
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 16 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/CruiseShip in Luxor
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor and back
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Domestic flights Luxor/Cairo/Luxor
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- Shopping tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission to the Pyramids are
- Entry/Admission to the Egyptian Museum
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our fleet of vehicles includes limousines, HIACE & minivans all with A/C. Depending on your choice or the number of people travelling will depend on the vehicle.
- We recommend all customers to wear suitable footwear for walking and to always bring sunscreen and sunglasses. We also suggest wearing light clothing because of the high degree of heat in the summer months.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking. You pick up time will be disclosed upon confirmation of your booking.